5/06/2011 09:50:00 PM

Shara Lin 林逸欣

Posted by McSimillian


I've a lot of interests, 2 of them are music and girls.
Shara Lin is a combination of both.

She's the complete package,
she's Asian,
she's got talent,
she can play some of my favourite musical instruments and songs,
and she's not wearing anything underneath that yellow blouse! :3


Just kidding, she's wearing hot pants in the video.
But I'd still hit it.
Twice.

I could probably pulls some strings on the gu zheng and play baa baa black sheep on the piano but that's about it. But I could definitely zheng her all night long, fiddle her violin and play her inside out like the Bohemian Rhapsody if you know what i mean *nudge nudge*

Another thing I really like about her is that she uses little or no make up at all most of the time and still looks great, as in cute/pretty kinda great unlike most girls nowadays who depend on makeup waaayyyy too much.

Get a girl like her and you won't have to worry sleeping with them and waking up to a whole different woman the morning after if you know what i mean...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you're a queer

Post a Comment


asp hit counter