3/25/2011 08:55:00 AM

Blonde Rants about Asians in the Library (with Replies)

Posted by McSimillian

Some of you may have heard or seen a viral video about this blondie who ranted about Asians talking in the UCLA (University of California) library recently. If you've not, here's the video below.



Basically, her vlog had offended the whole UCLA and Asian community, but I don't blame her, cause I know what she said is partially true as I do know some people who talk quite loud when they're on the phone. The thing is, they're usually not aware of it. But no, that's not enough, her inconsiderate bitching had to relate to the recent tsunami disaster in Japan :/ Way to go biatch, since then she had received death threats and was ostracized from the community.

Obviously, the 99% of the people who watched the video disliked it while the 1% liked her boobs. It made a lot of people upset and angry and some had replied to her video with their own. Watch them below.




He was obviously being sarcastic.

Shortly after that, she apologized and quit UCLA.

In an attempt to produce a humorous YouTube video, I have offended the UCLA community and the entire Asian culture. I am truly sorry for the hurtful words I said and the pain it caused to anyone who watched the video. Especially in the wake of the ongoing disaster in Japan, I would do anything to take back my insensitive words. I could write apology letters all day and night, but I know they wouldn’t erase the video from your memory, nor would they act to reverse my inappropriate action.

I made a mistake. My mistake, however, has lead to the harassment of my family, the publishing of my personal information, death threats, and being ostracized from an entire community. Accordingly, for personal safety reasons, I have chosen to no longer attend classes at UCLA.

Alexandra Wallace
Fyi, California is a ceasar salad bowl of races.
Below is the census for California in 2010 (source from Wiki):
  • 40.1% White (not including White Hispanic)
  • 37.6% are Hispanic or Latino (of any race)
  • 13.0% Asian
  • 6.2% Black or African American
  • 4.9% Multiracial
  • 1.0% Native American
  • 0.4% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
via: Dailybruin, Wikipedia

0 comments:

Post a Comment


asp hit counter