1/20/2011 07:43:00 PM

i'got: Rei Ayanami, v.2 (N.G. Evangelion) [Yamato]

Posted by McSimillian

I've always been easily fascinated and amused ever since I was young. That's why I have so many interests and hobbies! Also, I was an avid collector, of...basically anything that fascinates me :D From marbles to sea shells and 'skopong' to Pokemon cards! Of course, most of them are gone now but I still do keep some of the old junk around :P

A recent interest I picked up is 'figurine collecting'. It started when I went to a friend's place for the first time and saw his collection of figurines. I don't know why, but I find them to be fascinating to look at and have as decorations. Soon after, I bought my first figurine and started collecting until now. Well, enough of my storytelling, I'll show you one of my favorite figurine I own. This is Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion based off the illustration of Shunya Yamashita. Also its the second version, the first version didn't have bandages and shoulder armor and her expression was less appealing.



Info:
Name: Rei Ayanami
Version: 2, Creators' Labo #025
Origin: Neon Genesis Evangelion
Manufacturer: Yamato
*click image to enlarge


"C'mon Rei, pose for daddy 8D"


Zoom in!


"♫ I'm bringing sexy back ♪"


Zooooom IN!
She's definitely the most beautiful figurine I currently own.
Her head is very detailed from her lovely face to those lips of an angel~
Paint is also nicely done with small hints of make up round the eyes and a faint blush on her pink cheeks.


Oh those lips, stop teasing meh xD


Check out those nice detailed buttons!
Hey, eyes on the buttons now..


Time for some fan service featuring roundalicious gluteus maximus detailz!!!! *nose bleed...*


The base with her name...


...and the original illustration.

All pictures were taken in natural lighting around noon with a bit of control using the slightly tinted window.

I guess this collecting habit never really left me and I don't know if it's actually a blessing or curse. But one thing's for sure, it's my anti-drug. I'll show my other figurines next time. Till then, cheers~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


asp hit counter