1/08/2011 10:55:00 PM

I Need to Shoot Somebody...

Posted by McSimillian



Went and picked this up at QQ eStore this morning.
The Sony Alpha A55.
I did extensive research and considered multiple cameras such as the Canon and Panasonic but in the end it all came down to this.

It's a micro four thirds, which is in between a standard point-and-shoot and a DSLR.
Like a DSLR, i can change the lens, but unlike the DSLR, it's smaller, lighter, a bit cheaper and more compact.

It's got some nice feature such as the panoramic shot, 10-shots per second for fast moving objects and GPS for instant geo-tagging your photos, but sadly it doesn't work for me.
I think we don't have GPS reception here...
It also has a movie mode which can capture videos in HD.
Now I can post my very own pictures! :D

Here's a video review of the camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


asp hit counter