9/21/2010 06:50:00 PM

Voices

Posted by McSimillian

Ever heard of a voice so lovely/unique/interesting you can never get tired of listening to it?
Well I have, a couple of time already actually.
Some in movies, some in song and some real people.
But I've forgotten most of them already D:
So now whenever I hear a voice I like, I'm gonna 'save it up'.
Yes, 'save up' as in audio data and listen to it whenever I feel like feeding my senses and recall how lovely they sound.
Check out some of the ones I saved up and find interesting below:

Note: Listen using your earphone.
The vocal in this song's an instant win.
I fell in love with her voice the first time I heard it.
Band: Supercell
Vocal: Nagi
Trivia: Supercell is an 11 member band but only one person does all the music while all the rest illustrates for the songs' mv, album and etc.


Check out this chick below.
She's a seiyuu (anime voice actress) and a gravure idol ( a bikini/sexy but not erotic model, i.e. no nudity).
Try listening to the first few seconds.

Damn she's talented.
I like all her 'fake' voices!
Imaging making love with her and telling her to use a different voice every time when doing 'it'. LOL

What about you?
Do you have a favourite voice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment


asp hit counter